Home White A Queen in all her glory

A Queen in all her glory

by abujawedding@gmail.com

Check out Chika & Johnson’s wedding photos with a beautiful royal setting. The couple’s dashing and captivating pictures will leave you love stuck.

Vendors :

Planner : @2706events

Bridal Styling : @thewardrobemanager

Wedding dress and veil : @aprilbykunbi

Reception Dress : @imadeduso_bridal

Makeup : @zainabazeez

Hair : @tasalahq

Photography : @jopstudios

Related Articles

6 comments

israelxclub.co.il March 30, 2022 - 7:33 am

May I simply say what a relief to uncover somebody that really understands what theyre discussing over the internet. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people really need to check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that youre not more popular because you certainly have the gift.

abujawedding@gmail.com April 4, 2022 - 12:39 pm

Thank you for your comment and compliment sir 😇

Качественные Wordpress ссылки в комментариях April 8, 2022 - 9:06 am

Качественные Wordpress ссылки в комментариях от 5000 уник. доменов заказать здесь .

Register here and get a bonus April 11, 2022 - 2:49 pm

Use artificial intelligence to cut turnaround time, extend your budget, and create more high-quality content that Google and readers will love. How It Works? WordAi is extremely fast and intuitive. Just enter your content, click rewrite, and in a matter of seconds, WordAi will rewrite an entire piece of content for you. WordAi comes up with different ways to express the same ideas by rewriting every sentence from scratch. This not only removes duplicate content, it also makes the rewritten content read completely naturally. Scale Your Business Make your entire content production process 10x more efficient. Use AI to create more high-quality, unique content that impresses clients and engages readers, all without having to put in more hours Register here and get a bonus.

נערות ליווי April 15, 2022 - 7:51 am

I was extremely pleased to discover this page. I want to to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new information on your web site.

https://israel-lady.co.il April 29, 2022 - 2:36 am

Nice post i like it 100 %. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. Its always helpful to read through articles from other writers and use something from their web sites.